Back injuries are one of the most common injuries sustained for a variety of reasons. The following situations are very likely to cause back injury;
- Car accident
- Slip and fall
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Defective drug prescriptions
- Bicycle accident
If you or a loved one have a lawsuit Plaintiff Relief can help you. Do not wait years for your settlement to pay out, we can get you the cash you need today.
How Does The Lawsuit Cash Advance Process Work For Back Injury Cases?
Suffering from a back injury while dealing with a prolonged lawsuit case can be very frustrating. Most often spinal injuries inhibit you from performing regular daily activities. Plaintiff Relief’s pre-settlement funding will help pay for the following;
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Family and personal expenses
- Attorney and court fees
- No upfront payments
- We do not charge any monthly payments
- Credit/employment verification not required
- If you lose your case you do not have to pay back the loan
How To Apply & Get Approved For Your Settlement Advance?
Plaintiff Relief has a hassle free three step process to get your pre-settlement loan;
- 1 – Call us at (866) 301-0084 or apply online Application
- 2 – We will contact your attorney and insurance agencies to obtain case information
- 3 – If approved, we will send your money within 24 hours via check, direct deposit, or wire transfer
Qualification is very easy with Plaintiff Relief, if you have an ongoing lawsuit and have any of the following conditions you may qualify;
- Aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine.
- Sharp, pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back.
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back.
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock.
- Inability to stand straight without having pain.
Do not waste precious time incurring debt while you wait years for your lawsuit to settle. Call Plaintiff Relief today for free consultation and we will process your loan within 24 hours!
Information Regarding Back Injuries
Our number one concern at Plaintiff Relief is your health and safety. The following are a list of preventative measures you should take to avoid back injuries;
- Do back-strengthening and stretching exercises at least 2 – 3 times a week
- Stand straight and sit up straight
- Avoid heavy lifting
- Stay alive and eat a balanced diet
According to the Healthy Body Association, the majority of people will experience pain in their back at some point in their life. It is very common to experience back pain from slip and fall accidents, auto accidents, medication side effects.
Why Choose Plaintiff Relief For An Advance On Your Settlement Fund?
Plaintiff Relief’s core beliefs rely on customer satisfaction. We will work around the clock to qualify you for the pre-settlement loan that you need. We encourage our clients to research and find low rates we will gladly beat them. With a hassle free process you are able to recover fast and spend time with family.
Still have questions? Learn more about how to get a Personal Injury Lawsuit Settlement Advance.